Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm’s Lawyers Fight for the People of Louisiana
Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm is an independent law firm based in New Orleans, Louisiana. We are proudly not beholden to any insurance companies or corporate interests, only to serving the needs of our clients and helping them achieve justice. Our legal practices range from auto accidents to disaster (hurricane) recovery, to failed products. The firm’s partners also represent municipalities and subdivisions in the national opioid litigation and against insurance companies for damage suffered during natural disasters.
We are a full-service law firm dedicated to serving our clients and fighting for their rights under the law. When we take your case, we will look out for your needs every step of the way.
Our attorneys are experienced and passionate about justice and the integrity of our profession. One or more of our attorneys are listed in Best Lawyers in America; National Trial Lawyers; America’s Elite Trial Lawyers; U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms; and SuperLawyers. We do not take every case that walks through our doors, only those that have legal merit. To that end, we offer a wide array of litigation support and investigations. This hard work and dedication is shown by the numerous settlements and judgments we have earned for our clients.
Because our attorneys are passionate about helping people like you, we’ve won more than $1 billion in claims since 1996. Some of our most recent settlements include both seven figure injury settlements – including maritime, auto-accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and seven figure settlements from insurance companies refusing to pay for hurricane-related damages.
It all starts with a free consultation. Call us toll-free at 1-800-7500-LAW or fill out our contact form when you need a New Orleans personal injury lawyer. Immediately after you retain our services, we begin to work on your claim by gathering information and evidence to ensure your interests are protected from an insurance company who may seek to minimize your claim. We would love to speak with you regarding your needs.
Anthony D. Irpino’s and/or Irpino, Avin & Hawkins Law Firm’s Judgments & Settlements
- $1,950,000 18-wheeler Accident
- $1,375,000 – MTA Bus Accident
- $1,350,000 – Excess Insurance Payment
- $812,500 – Auto Accident
- $540,000 – Auto Accident
- $850,000 – Commercial Vehicle Accident
- $2,300,000 – 18-wheeler Accident
- $1,000,000 JUDGMENT – MTA Bus Accident
- $575,000 – Maritime Accident
- $1,250,000 – Maritime Accident
- $1,340,000 – Maritime Accident
- $862,000 – Auto Accident
- $850,000 – Bus Accident
- $775,000 – Premises Liability
- $625,648 – Auto Accident
- $575,000 – Auto Accident
- $500,000 – Premises Liability
- $3,500,000 – Bus Accident
- $1,400,000 – Auto Accident
- $1,250,000 – Maritime Accident
- $535,467 – Auto Accident
- $6,250,000 – Premises Liability
- $2,820,000 – Auto Accident
- $1,302,000 – Commercial Vehicle Accident (settled 3 days into trial)
- $850,000 – Auto Accident
- $850,000 – Maritime Accident
- $850,000 – Hurricane-Related Negligence
- $800,000 – Auto Accident
- $700,000 – Hurricane-Related Negligence
- $695,000 – 18-wheeler Accident
- $600,000 – Hurricane-Related Negligence
- $500,000 – Auto Accident
- $1,000,000 0 18-wheeler Accident